Sworn English/Spanish Translator (Traductor Jurado de Inglés)
working from English into Spanish and Spanish into English and specialising in legal and marketing translation. Welcome to my website. I am a professional translator with an English Law degree and a 14-year experience in several other areas, including technical / IT and medical / pharmaceutical translation. I was also appointed Sworn English-Spanish and Spanish-English Translator-Interpreter (Traductor-Intérprete Jurado de Inglés) by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 2003. I am also an experienced transcriber and transcreator and I am currently registered with the Consulate of Spain in London. I offer a fast and reliable service, strong attention to detail and highly competitive prices. I offer official certified Spanish translations accepted by Spanish Courts, embassies, universities and other official bodies and authorities.
Sworn and legal translation
Travel & Tourism
IT & Medical
It is the task of the translator to release in his own language that pure language that is under the spell of another, to liberate the language imprisoned in a work in his re-creation of that work.— WALTER BENJAMIN
Few facts about me
- Bachelor's Degree in Translation and Interpreting by Pontificia Comillas University of Madrid (ICAI-ICADE), with a focus on legal-financial English-Spanish, Spanish-English and French-Spanish translation (2002).
- Graduate Diploma in English Law (GDL) by BPP University (London, 2016).
- Appointed Certified / Sworn English-Spanish and Spanish-English Translator (Traductor Jurado de Inglés) by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Co-operation in 2003.
- A Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIOL, London).
- Professional Member of Proz.com.