Sworn English-Spanish Translator (Traductor Jurado de Inglés)
working from English and French into Spanish, specialising in legal and marketing translation. An English Law degree and a 14-year experience in several other areas, including technical / IT and medical / pharmaceutical translation. Also, appointed Sworn English-Spanish Translator-Interpreter (Traductor-Intérprete Jurado de Inglés) by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 2003. Experienced transcriber and transcreator. Registered with the Consulate of Spain in London. Fast and reliable service. Strong attention to detail and highly competitive prices. Offering official certified Spanish translations accepted by Spanish Courts, embassies, universities and other official bodies and authorities.
Sworn and legal translation
Travel & Tourism
IT & Medical
It is the task of the translator to release in his own language that pure language that is under the spell of another, to liberate the language imprisoned in a work in his re-creation of that work.— WALTER BENJAMIN
Few facts about me
- Bachelor's Degree in Translation and Interpreting by Pontificia Comillas University of Madrid (ICAI-ICADE), with a focus on legal-financial English-Spanish and French-Spanish translation (2002).
- Graduate Diploma in English Law (GDL) by BPP University (London, 2016).
- Appointed Certified / Sworn English-Spanish and Spanish-English Translator (Traductor Jurado de Inglés) by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Co-operation in 2003.
- A Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIOL, London).
- Professional Member of Proz.com.